Sunday, June 15, 2008

Heaton Reunion 2008

The annual Heaton Family reunion was this week from Thursday to Sunday. Sadly Kyle couldn't make it and the girls and I could only stay Thursday night. We had a fun time considering it was pretty cold at night and Addy wet through all of her spare pants halfway through the night. We all had a fun time on friday making crafts and playing games. My aunt Lydia was awesome and provided all the crafts. Shes great at stuff like that! Here are a few of the pictures I managed to get.

Maddison just chillin. I think Cynthia was holding her.


Addy sitting around the fireplace.


My aunt Coral and her daughter Ellie. So cute!!

Ellie is teething so her dad tried to get her to chew on this ring to sooth her. It didn't really work but oh well. lol.


Wynn and Indiana playing around, having fun.

2 comments:

The Early Bird said...

It'a a nice family event.
I look forward to the next topic.
Thanks.

Stacie Hogan said...

Lol you don't look fat Coral!!! You have never looked fat a day in your life. :P Silly auntie!